1. Christmas Trees Meet Native Art in Santa Fe
2. Thanksgiving, Hope and the Hidden Heart of Evil
Giving and giving thanks are simply Native beliefs. When asked to give, the Dakota say ‘Are we not Dakota and alive?’
3. Northwest Tribal Wetlands, Recycling Projects Benefit from $31.8 Million EPA Grants
4. Thanksgiving Hoop Tournaments Bring Grieving Communities Together
5. TV Personality Suzanne Roberts Gives $2 Million to Indian Health Programs
MICHAEL S. WIRTZ/Philadelphia Inquirer
Talk show host Suzanne Roberts was captivated by her work on the Navajo Nation 50 years ago. Today, at 93, she is donating $2 million to American Indian Health.
6. Rooney Mara’s Tiger Lily Could Not Be Less Native. That’s a Problem
Rooney Mara as Tiger Lily on the ‘Pan’ Poster released this week.
7. Tar Sands Opposition Unites Burnaby Leaders, First Nations, as 60 Arrested in B.C. Protests
Mark Klotz/flickr via Rabble.ca
First Nations protesters on Burnaby Mountain
8. Purchase of Manhattan: Opera Tells History of Lenape and Dutch—Watch Clips Here
The “Purchase of Manhattan” concert opera was held November 20 at Marble Collegiate Church. Pictured at the podiums, from left, are Alexandra Loutsion, Stephen Powell and Brent Michaels David.
9. 6 Thanksgiving Myths, Share Them With Someone You Know
10. Reparations for Indigenous Victims of Napalm and Atrocities in Brazil
Read more athttp://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/11/26/reparations-indigenous-victims-napalm-and-atrocities-brazil-158026
11. AMERIND Says Be Aware of 4 Risks When Cooking That Turkey Tomorrow
12. Connecting the Dots on Climate Change and Economic Development