1. Taking Her Place Within the Circle of Women
2. Tipi, Models in Skimpy Faux Native Garb at California Gaming Conference
Women dressed in faux Native American attire at the gaming developers conference in San Francisco stand outside a tipi as part of their marketing campaign
3. Transnational or Indigenous?
A portrait of Terri-Lynn Swain and the Vancouver skyline by photographer Nadya Kwandibens. Kwandibens’ ‘Concrete Indians’ series of photos depicts Natives in urban settings.
4. Video: Man on the Street: Do Native Americans Pay Taxes?
5. Mashantuckets Give $40K to Help Stop Diabetes
6. MTV Blog Picks Supaman, Crow Dancer and Rapper, as Artist of the Week
Quadruple threat: Christian ‘Supaman’ Parrish raps, dances, drums, and plays the flute..
7. Oneida Nation Says ‘Redskins’ Efforts to Discredit its Leadership Will not Work
8. Putting the Yurok Tribe First; Red Reflects on Her Career
Abby Abinanti, Yurok Tribal Chief Justice: “We’re creating a professional class of lawyers and advocates.”
9. At Least 108 Missing in Landslide Near Stillaguamish, Sauk-Suattle Territories
AP PHOTO/ THE SEATTLE TIMES, MARCUS YAM
An aerial photo shows a chunk of earth missing from the hill facing the Stillaguamish River where a landslide swept away homes and people on Saturday March 22, 2014.
10. 10 Foods and Spices That Fight Diabetes
Flickr Creative Commons/pulaw
Fish cooked in apple cider vinegar with ginger, peppers, onions and garlic.