Barrows Elementary School evacuated again
READING, Mass. — For the second time this week, students and faculty members at the Reading’s Barrows Elementary School were evacuated after high carbon monoxide levels were detected.
On Thursday, students in the Barrows Elementary School on Edgemont Avenue in Reading were evacuated to Austin Prep where parents were notified to pick them up.
The school had been evacuated on Tuesday for the same issue.
No illnesses or injuries were reported in either incident.