Archives For Sleep
1. Still puzzled as to why people lie even when they know it’s easier to tell the truth?
2. I’m watching housewives of Potomac. It’s funny how women can be crazy, lose, conservative, sweet, inconsiderate, rash, indecisive, generous and cruel all at the same time
3. It’s close to 1 am in the morning as I pull these thoughts together. I’m not even close to being tired.
4. Raising teenage children is just as hard on the kids as it is on the adults.
5. I’m angered, shocked and disappointed by the article I read that was truly a more than disturbing moment in black history
6. I have found myself thinking often about Johnny Cash and Glenn Campbell. These are two totally different men that brought many things to my life through their songs. I will forever be indebted to their sounds.
7. To snow or not to snow is the question. I like many others sit in wait for the impending snow. It’ wouldn’t be a New England start to Spring without a little surprise storm. We shall see what happens. I will either have the kids home or they will head off to school. Either way, I win!
8. I’m curious to see the Government Center T Station renovations made after 100+ years
9. What causes two individuals to shoot 27 shots in a hotel parking lot? There are some things you just don’t do!
10. It feels strange to be the only one stirring about in the house with everyone else asleep already. I kind of like the peaceful moments thou. Sometimes, I wish it could last longer.
What I See When I’m Sleeping©
By Felina Silver Robinson
When I sleep, I’m in a glorious place
You can hold my hand with no one squawking
It doesn’t matter that my hair isn’t like everyone elses
Everyone knows and understands the value that each of us have
The heavens embrace all that each and every one of us has to offer
When I sleep, I’m at peace
I don’t worry about the war that people unnecessarily suffer through
or the rights that the innocent have to fight for
I don’t worry about the disease that plagues so many nor do I fear how the environment is changing
But sadly upon my waking all of this rushes in
and I pray upon praying
That there will be peace and resolve for all
That we will all come to see the same things
Realize the value and benefit of one another
Work together to cure disease and better our environment
In the end, this one place is here for all of us
I am certain this is true for I know that we wouldn’t all be here