1. Grab a Can of Diet Racism, the Drink for Racists who Think They’re Not
2. Bringing Back the Bison: Tribes and First Nations Sign Historic Treaty
3. The 11 Best Moments From South Park’s Anti-Redskins Season Premiere
CEO Cartman says that “pissing on public opinion is what the Washington Redskins are all about!”
4. Video: Designing for People and Place
A new way of life through sustainable housing is coming to Pine Ridge.
5. From Tipis to 21st Century Lakota Architecture
Thunder Valley Development Corporation
A local college student works from architectural plans for the new community at Thunder Valley.
6. Longtime Native Voice for Women’s Rights, Deer, Speechless With Recent Honor
Sarah Deer: “Victims are not empowered through the judicial system.”
7. Oglala VP: ‘Our Civil Rights Are Being Violated’
Tom Poor Bear, Oglala Sioux Nation vice president, is lead plaintiff in a new voting rights lawsuit.
8. Have We Seen the Last of Longmire’s Officer Mathias? A Chat With Zahn McClarnon
Zahn McClarnon as Tribal police officer Mathias on the abruptly-canceled series ‘Longmire’
9. How to Recognize the Six Main Dance Styles at a Pow Wow, Part 2: Grass Dance
Smithsonian Institution, Kristine Brumley
Grass Dancer, National Pow Wow 2005
10. What Did Indigenous Peoples Get Out of the World Conference?
11. Indians, the IRS & Congress: Unlikely Partners Making Progress