1. Obama Reaffirms Commitment to Indian Country in Historic Visit
President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama stand with Standing Rock
Sioux Tribe Chairman Dave Archambault II on the President’s historic visit to Indian country.
2. The Dangerous Dissent in State of Michigan v. Bay Mills Indian Community
3. An Agreement Is Reached Regarding Scalps at the Karl May Museum
4. Let’s Move! in Indian Country to Celebrate Third Anniversary at Zuni Pueblo
Let’ s Move! in Indian Country works to prevent childhood obesity in American
Indian and Alaska Native children.
5. 10 PrezRezVisit Tweets From Obama’s Visit to Standing Rock
President Barack Obama poses with Native America dancers during his visit to the
Standing Rock Indian Reservation Friday, June 13, 2014, photo in Cannon Ball, N.D.
6. Native American Song by Jackie Bird for All the Fathers
7. Supreme Court rules on Native American adoption rights
8. Thousands of Native Americans are being kicked out of tribes across the US dis enrolled
9. Fake American Indians
10. Fake Natives/Mixed Bloods: My Thoughts