Acetaminophen during pregnancy may increase risk of hyperactivity in kids
1. Environment as influential as genes in autism, study says
2. Long-Awaited DEP Study Says PFC Contamination Widespread in State’s Water
3. Dangerous Chemical Invades West Wichita Drinking Water
4. East Antarctica more at risk than thought to long-term thaw
An ice shelf previously thought to be resilient to climate change is being held in place by a relatively small plug of ice.
5. BP cries foul in massive oil spill settlement
Is BP backpedaling on a settlement with oil spill victims, or are some Gulf Coast businesses exploiting BP to the tune of more than $500 million?
6. ‘Sewer assets’: Use of sludge as fertilizer leads to rich-tasting foods
7. Food Fights
8. Kentucky tops U.S. for ADHD
9. Poverty, environment are interconnected
10. Did Michigan agency lobby to bend rules on pollutants at Dearborn steel mill?
1) FDA Underlines Risk of Spinal Procedures on LMW Heparins
2) ADHD Kids Often Show Autistic Traits
3) Child Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD) Test
4) EU wants plastic out of marine stomachs
Marine biologists are finding more plastic particles in the stomachs of dead birds and fish. The EU plans to help by reducing plastic bag use by 80 percent. A few member states have already provided the blueprint.
5) Heavy rainfall worsening landmine peril for Kashmiri farmers (The pictures here are graphic, young children may have a difficult time viewing them)
|Suicide in our schoo… on ‘It’s not just a s…|
|Racism Like Ignoranc… on Racism In A Small Town© by Fel…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on “Black boxes” may…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Super Bowl Party Goers Beware…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Oh No, She Didn’t Really…|