1. What’s Making These Selma, Alabama Auto Parts Workers So Sick?
2. Molokai Has the Most to Lose, But Least Say in GMO Debate
A November ballot initiative could shut down its biggest employers, but the island’s
population is dwarfed by voters elsewhere in Maui County.
3. Berkeley pushes for cancer warning stickers on cell phones
4. Drive to clean up S.F. freeway, construction air pollution
5. Rising mercury levels leave their mark on yellow-billed loons, study says
6. The Soil Pollution Crisis in China:
A Cleanup Presents Daunting Challenge
7. Organic foods are more nutritious, according to review of 343 studies
8. Core Truths: 10 Common GMO Claims Debunked
Genetically modified organisms have become the world’s most controversial food. But the science is more clear-cut.
9. Study: Bay phosphorus pollution progress may be overstated
10. Whirlpool Park owners join cancer cluster lawsuit
Owners of former Whirlpool Park join
11. ‘This is just sick’: Smog building up in eastern Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley
12. Laine Welch: In Prince William Sound, remote-controlled gliders measure ocean acidification