1. 9 things that make air pollution bearable
2. Dilemma for Delaware beaches’ renowned water quality
4. Why does Europe hate genetically modified food?
With new European Union rules that now seek to clear up years of internal deadlock
that could, in theory, lead to widespread cultivation of GM foods, is Europe about to
change its mind?
5. Sauget Superfund cleanup draws in nearly 250 companies
6. UK NEWS: Diesel fumes choke Tox-ford Street
7. Great Lakes welcome rising water levels
Great Lakes are rising, and the tourism and shipping industries are celebrating
8. Billionaire Koch brothers are big oil players in Alberta
The ultra-right U.S. Koch brothers, little-known to Canadians, are major players in Alberta’s
oil patch, where they control at least 1.1 million acres.
9. Movement targets fossil fuel divestiture
Religious and liberal groups see environment as a ‘moral issue’
10. California rice farmers could get pollution credit