The aim of the initiative is to raise money and awareness for No Kid Hungry, an organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger
Photo Submitted By?
Photo Submitted By?
1. Don’t Wait for the White World to Catch Up
2. Revenant Actor Forrest Goodluck On Playing Leonardo DiCaprio’s Son
3. Juneau Kicks Off Campaign Breaking Fundraising Record
4. Native Cooking: All About Herbs
5. Scared and Spied On Under Harper, Why Child Advocate Didn’t Give Up
6. After 2015 Performance, Artist Frank Waln Mocked by CT High School’s ‘The Rez’ Twitter Account
7. After Mascot Ban at CT High School – Parent Designs ‘F*ck You’ Finger Headdress T-Shirt
8. Nine First Nations Unite With Declaration Against LNG Tankers in B.C. Salmon Waters
9. Burns Paiute Tribe Responds to Oregon Militia Video
10. Supreme Court Rules Against Menominee Tribe, Denies Cert on NAGPRA Claim
1. Environmental Issues
2. Environmental Testing & Technlogy Inc
3. Choosing a Past for the Future: Why today’s environment policy is also history – Dr Paul Warde
4. Sides clash over hog facility expansions in Iowa
New technologies will make it easier to manipulate animal genomes, but food products from genetically engineered animals face a long road to market.
6. Arlington cracks down on carwash fundraisers
7. Debate continues over how much race cars pollute environment
8. Threat to critical waterways reveals a U.S.-Canada divide
9. Governor signs bill making Illinois first state to ban microbeads
10. For Minnesota’s pristine wetlands, N.D. oil boom is new threat
A remote wetland near Itasca State Park, already undercut by three crude oil pipelines, is one of several fragile, isolated habitats along the proposed path of the 610-mile Sandpiper crude oil pipeline across northern Minnesota.
11. Tracing waste drum’s journey from LANL to leak
12. Lead-paint lawsuits dog Kennedy Krieger
Study seeking cheaper abatement draws claims children still poisoned
HAMPTON BEACH, N.H. —Former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown hasn’t made a decision to jump in the U.S. Senate race in New Hampshire this year, but he has apparently decided jump head-first into the cold Atlantic Ocean this week for a good cause.
Brown will participate in the Penguin Plunge at Hampton Beach, an annual fundraiser for the New Hampshire Special Olympics. (News partner WMUR-TV is a major sponsor of the event.)
A WMUR Granite State Poll last week showed him behind U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen should he challenge her for re-election and in third place in the New Hampshire presidential primary.
While Democrats have spent about $150,000 in television ads trying to pour cold water on Brown getting into the Senate race, none of these ads will be as cold as the ocean on Groundhog’s Day.
|Suicide in our schoo… on ‘It’s not just a s…|
|Racism Like Ignoranc… on Racism In A Small Town© by Fel…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on “Black boxes” may…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Super Bowl Party Goers Beware…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Oh No, She Didn’t Really…|