1. More than 600 reported chemical exposure in Iraq, Pentagon acknowledges.
2. Pesticide levels on food unknown due to poor government testing.
3. What’s the environmental impact of modern war?
4. The San Jacinto River waste pits unleashed toxics into the river and, residents say, their bodies.
5. Puget Sound eagles show high levels of banned toxic compound.
6. The Amish: Makers of jam, fine cabinetry, and polluted rivers.
7. Freight train carrying diesel plunges into river in Quebec.
8. Environmental, public health groups sue FDA over feed additive.
9. Where do fracking fluids go? Scientists create the first detector.
10. Under blue skies, Beijing rolls out red carpet for Obama, Putin.
11. OK given to restart nuclear plant in Japan.
12. Ivory Coast tackling its toxic mobile waste problem.
13. Future of Great Barrier Reef divides scientists.
14. Freedom says deal with DEP could ease chemical cleanup.
15. North Carolina orders Duke to redo coal ash monitoring plans.
16. Latin America’s water woes blamed on politics and poor infrastructure.
17. Canada’s Potash to spend over $53 mln in US Clean Air Act case.
18. Exide ordered to clean up homes tainted by battery plant.