Peeler held pending detention hearing on Thursday
1. Clovis Is Bogus: Archeologists Blocked Truth About Native Settlement
2. Confuse ‘Em While They’re Young: ‘Dance Moms’ Puts Headdress on
4. Global Gaming Expo and ICTMN Give Subscribers Special Offer
5. Veggie of the Week Program Shines Light on Sustainable Agriculture
6. Tester Begins Hearings on Sex Trafficking in Indian Country
7. Younger, Better, Faster, Stronger – Rethinking the Native Voters of 2014
8. Inaugural Meeting Aimed to Help Tribal Veterans Get Services They Deserve
9. Dan Snyder’s Broadcast License Challenged Over Redskins; Faces
10. Watch: Dan Snyder’s Answer to ‘What is a Redskin?’
11. Seminole Makes History as First Football Player to Wear FSU Jersey
HUDSON, N.H. — A convicted sex offender faces new charges, after he was accused of having child sex abuse images.
CONVICTED SEX OFFENDER RELEASED FROM PRISON
Ingersoll was convicted of sexual assault in 1989. He was convicted of child pornography in 2002, and was paroled in 2008.
Ingersoll was in arrested for a parole violation, after he approached a 14-year-old boy and offered him money in 2009. He was not supposed to come in contact with anyone under the age of 16.
GORHAM, Maine — Three people from Gorham have been arrested on sex trafficking charges, the Cumberland County District Attorney’s Office said.
Klein Fernandes, 27, Tamika Dias, 34, and Jeremy Seeley, 32, are accused of exploiting a 19-year-old woman and requiring her to engage in commercial sex acts.
The District Attorney’s Office said the victim was posted on the website Backpage.com by Dias and taken to several locations in Cumberland, York and Androscoggin counties by Fernandes and Seeley to engage sex acts with strangers.
Investigators said the victim fled from the defendants when she was told that she might be sold to a “pimp” from Boston.
Police said they were notified with the help of the Preble Street Teen Center in Portland.
Police searched the home Fernandes, Dias and Seeley shared on Woodland Road in Gorham on Friday. The DA’s office said all three admitted to exploiting the woman for money.
Dias and Fernandes were each charged with two counts of aggravated sex trafficking.
Seeley was charged with two counts of sex trafficking.
All three are due in court on Wednesday.
|Suicide in our schoo… on ‘It’s not just a s…|
|Racism Like Ignoranc… on Racism In A Small Town© by Fel…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on “Black boxes” may…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Super Bowl Party Goers Beware…|
|A Day In The Life Of… on Oh No, She Didn’t Really…|