1. Max Brand, Untitled (2013).
Photo: courtesy of Jacky Strenz.
2. The artist shown here is David Walker.
3. Herakut is part of the Urban Legends Art Showcased in Downtown LA
4. Taken by Photographer Clark Little
5. Emerald Lake in the crater of an extinct volcano. Tongariro National Park – NewZealand
6. Daylight Nightlight by Tommy Richardsen
7. Found on quora.com
8. Found on webdesignerdepot.com: Weirdest clouds that you’ll ever see (2009)
9. Joseph Sparks – Fire in the Sky – This one was taken in Lowell, AR during one of the most amazing sunsets I have ever seen
10. Twisted Om Yoga: Mindful Moon Watching Tomcat
This is what I see…Felina Silver Robinson
|Heartafire on The Soaring Costs of EpiP…|
|Felina on Oh What Kind of Mushroom Am…|
|The Smiling Pilgrim on Oh What Kind of Mushroom Am…|
|allthoughtswork on Mom’s hilarious back-to-…|
|whisperer2darkness on Accomplishments© – A Poe…|