1. Pipeline rupture spews 50,000 gallons of crude oil in Atwater Village
2. 274 dead in Turkey’s worst-ever mine disaster
3. Groundwater Depletion Is Destabilizing the San Andreas Fault and Increasing Earthquake Risk
4. Hurricanes Are Shifting, Putting New Areas in Danger, Study Says
5. Scientists ask just how sick is the Baltic Sea
“A healthy ocean is not a pristine ocean where people don’t get to use it at all” (5:46 min)
6. Honeybee Deaths Are Down, But the Beepocalypse Continues
7. Bee Deaths Prompt Calls for U.S. to Follow EU Pesticides Ban
8. Panel to study at Agent Orange residue exposure
9. Hazardous flame retardants ubiquitous in preschools
10. Space shuttles spewed metals into refuge. But what does it mean for the gators?
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 2,417 other followers