1. $4 Washington Football Team Tickets? Yep, It’s True
2. Keene: Why ‘Fix’ Tiger Lily? Why Can’t We Just Let Her Go?
NBC aired ‘Peter Pan Live!’ on prime time TV Thursday.
3. Native Humor: 10 More Signs She May be ‘Too Rez’ For You, Bro
Careful, soldier boy, you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.
4. Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Kicks Off in Las Vegas
Kassidy Dennison, front, with Dustin Bird, Erich Rogers and Aaron Tsinigine tweeted this selfie on December 2, 2014, a few days before the NFR began.
5. What’s Next After ‘Navajo Star Wars’? Hint: It’s a Little Fishy
Read more athttp://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/12/05/whats-next-after-navajo-star-wars-hint-its-little-fishy-158152
6. Obama Names Two Tribes Among 16 Climate Action Champions Nationwide
Read more athttp://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/12/05/obama-names-two-tribes-among-16-climate-action-champions-nationwide-158145
7. Wisconsin Closes Wolf Hunt Three Months Early, With Quota Exceeded
Jayne Belsky/Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources/Associated Press file photo
A gray wolf in Wisconsin. The quota has been exceeded, and the sanctioned wolf hunt is over three months early.
8. ‘Freedom Has to Be Fought For’: Brothers in Vietnam and Life Pt. 1
The Hillis boys. Pictured from left to right: Alan (who did not serve), Russell, Lowell, Clyde, Mervyn, and Carl.
9. Quapaw Tribe Says Federal Government OKs Casino Expansion, Makes Landmark Decision
10. Photo: Highlighting Native Music’s Big Night
11. Sundance Picks ‘Songs My Brothers Taught Me,’ a New Film Set on Pine Ridge
Photo by Eléonore Hendricks, source: facebook.com/songsmybrotherstaughtme
ShaMauri Hawkins, Jared Reddy and John Reddy of ‘Songs My Brothers Taught Me.’ Photo by Eléonore Hendricks, source: facebook.com/songsmybrotherstaughtme
12. Suspect Killed Outside Choctaw Casino After High Speed Chase
13. Alaska Natives to British Columbia: Please Tighten Up Your Mining Act
Can you blame them? Alaska Natives, fishery operators and environmentalists fear that British Columbia’s mining regulations are too lax and could threaten tourism and fisheries.
14. Photo Gallery: Tree Lighting and Dancing in the Capitol
15. ‘Scars of Deception’ Tells the Story of Forced Sterilization of Indigenous Women in Peru
Feminists denounced the violation of rights of thousands of Peru under President Fujimori.
16. NCAI’s Cladoosby on Tribal Nations Conference and Building a Lasting Legacy
NCAI President Brian Cladoosby, center, with White House secretaries during the 2014 White House Tribal Nations Conference on December 3.