Archives For Science
1. Osiyo, Voices of the Cherokee People Episode 1
2. Cher – Half Breed
3. Native American Artist Series: Paul Rowley
Read more athttp://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/03/14/football-evening-gowns-10-year-old-royalty-wins-big-159605
Read more athttp://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/03/14/video-cherokee-elder-ed-wilson-talks-swimming-holes-and-pranks-159546
Read more athttps://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/03/13/well-culture-top-10-fit-natives-instagram-159592
1. Children of the Dust
2. White Feather
3. We Shall Remain – Trail of Tears
4. Gray Eagle
1. Imagine sitting at a bus stop waiting for a bus to get to work. You work hard for the next eight hours and then take the same bus home. Once you get in the door, you try to order something for dinner, but your card is declined. You then find out that someone hacked your credit card. You don’t know how or when it could have happened. The only place you were was the bus stop. Read here about just what might have happened to you and is happening to others everywhere and find out how you can protect yourselves in the future.
2. Did you know that there may be a way to control overeating by manipulating a specific set of brain cells? Read it to believe it here
3. Every day doctors and scientist are working hard to find ways to make life easier and last longer for all of us. Here are just some of the new medical breakthroughs we can look forward to in this year ahead.
4. No president ever has it easy. As the years go by, more people are born, needs rise, crime rises, and hopes for change and peace rise. Lets see what President Obama’s Top 50 Accomplishments were