Felina’s Spinach Tuna Salad w/Honey Mustard Dressing©
Step 1: Mix the following ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl in the order as listed: Note: Please mix after adding each ingredient.
(2) cans of Starkist Albacore white Tuna in water (be sure to squeeze out all of the water and please recycle your cans after rinsing them out). Completely break apart the tuna with a fork.
(1) Tbsp of Hellman’s light mayonnaise
(1) Tbsp of Miracle Whip light
(2) small cloves of garlic (finely minced)
(1) small shallot (finely diced)
(1) small celery stalk (finely diced)
(3) sweet gherkin pickles (finely diced)
(1) tsp sugar
(1/4) tsp of salt
(1/4) cup of golden raisins
Place bowl in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the salad.
Step 2: Get a small bowl and mix the following ingredients together using a small wire whisk (or spoon):
(2) Tbsp of Honey
(1) Tbsp of Grey Poupon Mustard
(1) Tsp of Virgin olive oil
Place this bowl in the refrigerator while you prepare the salad
On your desired plate place the following ingredients:
(1) handful of thoroughly rinsed baby spinach
Sprinkle the following atop the bread of baby spinach:
(1/4) cup of triangle cut cucumber (dried with a dish cloth)
(1) small plum tomato cubed (dried with a dish cloth)
Remove the bowl of Tuna Salad mix from the refrigerator and generously spread it about the bead of baby spinach
Remove the bowl of Honey Mustard Dressing, mix it once again before spreading it about your salad.