1. Black Lodge Singers – Native American Children’s Music Video
2. BLACK LODGE – Looney Tunes
3. When the Wind Blows: The Passing of Dr. Ella Sekatau
4. NTU Bull Rider Spurs His Way Into College National Finals Rodeo
Lyle Clark rides a bull during NTU’s Spring Intercollegiate Rodeo in Window Rock, Ariz. on April 4, 2014. Clark was bucked off during the ride, but still finished the season in the top three to qualify for the CNFR, June 15-21 in Casper, WY.
5. Tester Aims to Fight Homelessness Among Native Veterans
A homeless veteran who declined to be identified speaks with an outreach worker, not pictured, under an overpass during a winter storm in Philadelphia, Wednesday, January 26, 2011.
6. Mayan Pyramids, Crystal Caves and Cracking Coconuts in Belize
Tourists walk through the ruins of Xunantunich.
7. American Indian Heritage Pow Wow Photos by Diego James Robles
8. Video: Canada’s Apology on Residential Schools Rings Hollow, AFN Says
Assembly of First Nations/YouTube
Scene from a residential school in Quebec: Children stripped of their heritage and customs.
9. Morongo’s 2014 Golf Tournament Raises $60,000 for Charity
Amy Herr of the Boys & Girls Clubs of the San Gorgonio Pass accepts a $60,000 check from Morongo Tribal Councilman Damon Sandoval.
10. Senate Hearing Today Will Examine Higher Education for Indians
Jamienne Studley, U.S. deputy under secretary of education, will testify today before the Senate Committee on Indian Affairs.
11. Call for Proposals: NB3F ‘Native Strong: Healthy Kids, Healthy Futures’ to Award Native Communities Up to $40K
12. Miss Indiana USA Mekayla Diehl Is ‘Normal’ … and Native American!
AP Photo/Jonathan Bachman
Miss Indiana USA Mekayla Diehl during the swimsuit competition of the Miss USA 2014 pageant in Baton Rouge, La., Sunday, June 8, 2014. (AP Photo/Jonathan Bachman)
13. The Missing Native Vote and the Senate at Stake?
14. Prolific Sculptor Honored at 2014 Red Earth Festival
Steve Sisney, The Oklahoman
Enoch Kelly Haney stands beside “Owl Transformation” in his home in Norman, Oklahoma.
15. Snyder Hires Major Lobbying Firm as Pressure Mounts to Dump ‘Redskins’
16. Northwest Tribes Welcome the Salmon Home
Tom Louie as a child with his grandfather at the Ceremony of Tears at Kettle Falls shortly before Grand Coulee dam permanently flooded the waterfalls in June 1940. Today, he performs the ceremony of return with his own future generations.
17. Seen It Before: White Christians vs. Indian Pagans in ‘Alone Yet Not Alone’
A still from the movie’s official site, showing actor Tony Wade as Hannawoa, captioned: ‘Hannawoa decides to take matters into his own hands regarding the Americans.’