Archives For Diet
Not sure what to have for breakfast and don’t have much time to throw something together. Try one of these three quick ideas:
1. Fruits* and Toast
Apple Slices, Orange Slices, and Banana Slices
With Wheat Toast Nutella and peanut butter
2. Yogurt with Berries (raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
3. Fruit* salad
Watermelon, cantaloupe, pineapple and strawberries
* Try cutting your fruit up the night before then store it in containers to make the mornings job that much easier.
Try one of these helpful links:
3. If you don’t have time to make your own shake try one of Special K’s Protein Shake’s
5. Navajo Nation President Ben Shelly Condemns Adam Sandler Film
12. Pathfinder (2007), Karl Urban, Moon Bloodgood, Russell Means, Ralf Möller, Clancy Brown
When you sit down to a meal, you don’t necessarily think about or even want to think about all the different things that could be a health hazard floating about in your food. But it’s more important than we realize to think about it. We need to want to make things safer for all of us. I’ve read the following articles that you may all find helpful. Happy reading.
‘Hired guns’ tasked with overseeing approval of additives