Archives For Food
Felina’s Vegetarian Fried Rice©
(4) Cups of Brown Rice (Cook this ahead of time so that it has time to cool. Separate it once cooled)
(2) Tablespoons Sesame Oil
(1) Cup of Fresh Corn (frozen if fresh is not available)
(1 ½) Cups of Fresh Peas (frozen if fresh is not available)
(2) Cloves of Freshly Minced Garlic
(1) 1″ Piece Of Fresh Ginger (finely chopped)
(1) Plum Tomato Finely Minced
(2) Tablespoons Soy Sauce
(1) Teriyaki Sauce
Add: Fresh Chives, Fresh Basil, along with other desired seasonings
Heat one tablespoon oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Add the garlic cloves and ginger and stir fry for one minute.
Crack the eggs directly into the pan and gently push them around in the pan until barely cooked, 1-2 minutes.
Add the rice and stir fry for a few minutes
Add the other tablespoon of oil and turn the heat up until it begins to sizzle.
The eggs will meld into the rice.
Add the frozen corn, peas, rice vinegar, minced tomato, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in your additional add-ins.