Felina’s Tomato and Cheese Croissants©
Turn on your oven to 350º then spray one cookie sheet with Pam (original)
Unroll a pack of Pillsbury Big & Flaky Croissants on a piece of wax paper
Cut four pieces of White American Cheese in half
Wash, then cut one plum tomato in half the long way, then cut in thin slices
- Place one 1/2 a slice of cheese on the end of a flat unrolled croissant
- Then place a 1/2 slice of tomato on top of the 1/2 slice of cheese
- Sprinkle a dash of pepper and a dash of salt on top of the slice of cheese
- Place a single piece of fresh parsley on top of the tomato
- Then roll the croissant, repeat items 1-5 for the 7 remaining croissants
Lay all rolled croissants on the sprayed cookie sheet at least two inches aways from each other. Then cook in the preheated oven for a total of 15 minutes rotating the tray after the first 7 minutes. Let cool for 4 minutes, grab a cup of coffee or tea or even a glass of orange juice or milk and enjoy!
Don’t forget to turn off your oven before you start enjoying your croissants.