1. The Life and Times of Dick Motherfucker
2. Student and Business Owner: Check Out Morsette’s Cedar Rose Collection
Lori Morsette: Lori Morsette’s jewelry ranges from simple to elegant.
3. Former Office Manager to Sentenced for Embezzling From Tribes
4. Photo: People + Rights = Living Forests, Bringing Attention to Climate Change
Courtesy Amazon Watch/Spectral Q
Hundreds of Indigenous Peoples and their allies used their bodies to create a human banner on Agua Dulce beach in Lima, Peru parallel to the UN COP20 climate summit to demonstrate the importance of guaranteeing territorial rights in addressing climate change.
5. Top Native Athletes to Watch in 2015
6. Arctic Drilling Co. Pleads Guilty to Environmental Crimes
U.S. COAST GUARD PETTY OFFICER 3rd CLASS JONATHAN KLINGENBERG
The Arctic drilling rig Kulluk, stranded off a remote Alaskan island in 2012.
7. Washington Football Fans: ‘Go Back to the Reservation'; Hundreds Protest R-Word at FedEx Field
Photo courtesy Gregg Deal
A fan of the Washington football team observes protesters Sunday at FedEx Field in Landover, Maryland.
8. EPA’s Coal Ash Rule a Good Start But Falls Short: Environmentalists
JULIE JACOBSON/AP File Photo
The Reid Power Plant, which all but abuts the Moapa Paiute reservation, has been emitting coal ash for decades. It is scheduled to close in 2017.
9. 2014: The Year in Arts and Entertainment, Part II
10. The New York Times Publishes Investigative Report About Fort Berthold Leadership