Archives For Cooking
1, Are you tired of plain old burgers?
Step One – mince the following food items and place in a medium sized bowl:
2 plum tomatoes
1 large Portobello mushroom
Step Two – Mix 5 lbs of lean ground beef with the minced items listed in step one.
Then blend in
4 tbsp of your favorite barbecue sauce
2 tbsp of A1 sauce
2 tsp of honey
Shape into your preferred sized burgers, cook and enjoy. Of course you can a your desired flavor of cheese.
2. Dress up your sprite, water, soda water or ice cubes
Just add your desired color of food coloring
You might also enjoy adding a slice of lime, lemon, orange or pineapple to the side of your glass and squeeze into your drink as desired.
3. Flavor your corn on the cob and cook it on the grill (If you don’t have a grill, you can also cook the corn in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees )
Step One – Melt one stick of your desired margarine in a bowl using the microwave (30 seconds)
Step Two – Season the melted margarine with a tsp of honey, 1/4 tsp of adobos, and 1/4 tsp of 21 seasoning
Step Three – brush on the ear of corn and then wrap it in tinfoil and place on the grill or cook in the oven for two minutes.
2. Taste of Native American Camas
Art for Jena Malone’s ‘Indian Giver’ single from Soundcloud.
13. The Indian Road: Dreaming and Sound of Native Americans.
14. Sacred Spirit – Sacred Earth Drums (Gordon, David & Steve) Full Album
15. ❀ Sound Therapy ~ Native American Flute ~
14. Vegan and Vegetarian diet and Native Americans
15. “Healthy Breakfasts Snack Ideas” “Breakfast Food Fried Bread Snacks” “Egg Dips Dishes”
16. COLORES | In Between The Lines: Native American Poetry | New Mexico PBS
17. “Bad Indians” by Ryan Red Corn
18. Shadow Over Sisterland John Trudell
Thanks to my daughter (Alicia Silver Mucha) for suggesting this great piece.
I love it.
1. Pumpkin Pie – Old Fashioned Recipe – Nikonya’s Kitchen
2. Gramma’s Bannock: The Aimless Cook
3. John Trudell: We are power
4. -John Trudell-“These Memories”-StarAncestors
5. 029 Capricorn Radio Nancy Red Star Star ‘Ancestors & Native American Traditions’ Jul 4/2013
6. Native American Traditions & Meaning of Burning Sage
11. Homemade Indian Tacos and Indian Frybread Recipe
12. Native American Cooking with Mike Display
14. Native American Silver Jewelry
15. Native American Wedding Ceremony pt 1
16. Native American Wedding Ceremony pt 2
Tofu Shrimp Stir-Fry two©
In a medium-sized skillet pour 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil, move the pan around in the air until the olive oil completely covers the pan. Then pour in 1 Tbsp of soy sauce and 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce. Move the pan around to mix in with the other sauces. You will notice that they will settle in bubble pockets, that’s ok.
Place (8) pieces of jumbo shrimp in the pan. Turn the pan on low and simmer the shrimp. Mix in 1 tsp of Trader Joe’s 21 Seasonings and 1 tsp of Goya Adobos.
Cut (8) 2″ cubes of tofu and toss them in the fry pan, mix well and keep on low, stirring regularly
Add 1/2 cup of snap peas, 1/2 baby corns, 1/4 sliced carrots, 1/4 sliced red onion, continue to stir regularly
Add 1 Tbsp of honey, mixing well. Cook for 3 minutes and spread over white steamed rice and serve
© Copyright 2014 Felina Silver Robinson