Archives For Activities
Where to Sled in And Around Boston This Winter
Check out these nearby spots and let us know where you like to sled most during the winter months.
With the weekend nearly here, and nearly a foot of snow on the ground in the Boston area (and close to two feet in some areas), residents may be looking for ways to enjoy some sledding nearby.
The Boston Calendar has listed its Top 10 Sledding Spots for the Boston area, which can be seen below. Do you agree with the list? Where are your favorite spots to sled nearby? Let us know in the comments section below!
- Larz Anderson Park – Brookline
- Danehy Park – Cambridge
- Boston Common – Boston
- Sugar Bowl at Jamaica Pond – Jamaica Plain
- Tufts University – Somerville/Medford
- Spy Pond Park – Arlington
- Prospect Hill Park – Waltham
- Corey Hill Outlook – Brookline
- Amory Park – Brookline
- Arnold Arboretum – JP
Get email updates straight to your inbox from Brookline Patch!
Thanks to the Brookline Patch for sharing this listing.