1. Resident Evil (2002), Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Eric Mabius, James Purefoy, Martin Crewes, Colin Salmon
2. Resident Evil: Apocolypse (2004), Milla Jovovich, Sienna Guillory, Oded Fehr, Thomas Kretschmann, Jared Harris, Mike Epps, Sophie Vavasseur, Raz Adoti, Sandrine Holt
3. Resident Evil: Extinction (2007), Milla Jovovich, Oded Fehr, Ali Larter, Iain Glen, Ashanti, Christopher Egan, Spencer Locke, Jason O’Mara, Mike Epps
4. Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Kim Coates, Shawn Roberts, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Spencer Locke, Boris Kodjoe, Wentworth Miller
5. Resident Evil: Retribution (2012), Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez, Kevin Durand, Sienna Guillory, Shawn Roberts, Aryana Engineer, Oded Fehr, Colin Salmon, Johann Urb, Boris Kodjoe, Li Bingbing
6. The Mark (2012), Craig Sheffer, Gary Daniels, Sonia Couling, Ivan Kamaras, Eric Roberts
7. This is Not a Test (1962), Seamon Glass, Thayer Roberts, Aubrey Martin, Mary Morlas, Mike Green, Alan Austin, Carol Kent, Norman Winston, Ron Starr, Don Spruance
8. War of the Robots (1978), Antonio Sabato, Yanti Somer, Malisa Longo
9. Trancers (1985), Tim Thomerson, Helen Hunt, Michael Stefani
10. Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann (1982), Fred Ward, Peter Coyote, Belinda Bauer, Ed Lauter, Tracey Walter, L. Q. Jones, Richard Masur, Chris Mulkey
Taken from the Merriam-Webster’s Encyclopedia of World Religions
Here is a dose of daily religion from A to Z.
Today’s religious topic is as follows:
“Arba’ Kanfot”, also spelled arba’ kanfoth (Hebrew: “four corners”), also called tallit qatan, or tallith katan (“small shawl”), Jewish religious garment that apparently came into use during times of persecution as a substitute for the larger and more conspicuous prayer shawl (TALLIT). Both garments have fringes (tzitzit) on the four corners. The tallit, however, generally falls across the head, neck, and shoulders, while the arba’ kanfot has an opening for the head so that it can be worn beneath the upper garments. Orthodox male Jews, including children, wear the arba’ kanfot during the day to fulfill the requirement of wearing fringes Numbers 15:37-41) as reminders of God’s commandments.
Wool Chassidic Arba Kanfot with Fringes with Black Stripes
(Comeback on 12/23/14 and continue to learn about religion. Tomorrow you’ll read and learn more about “Archangel”.
#ReligiousTopicOfTheDay, #poetsareangels.com, @FelinaSilver
Valanced means fringed with a beard. Valanced is cited in William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet (Ham II.ii.422). Hamlet says to one of the players: “Thy face is valanced since I saw thee last.” Felina Silver Robinson
The players arrive, heralded by Polonius, who Hamlet calls a big baby. Hamlet fakes madness for Polonius’s benefit.
#ShakespeareanWordOfTheDay, #poetsareangels.com, @FelinaSilver